Disney Swaps & Shares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing and throwing out an idea...

2 posters

Go down

Testing and throwing out an idea... Empty Testing and throwing out an idea...

Post  weba Sat May 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Hi gals/guys

I have been searching the swaps for something available for June 09 (guess I'm really late, huh?!?)

So I'm wondering if I should go ahead and purchase a single stroller online to be delivered to my resort for my trip, June 1st-11th?

Anyone interested in starting a swap and can you suggest a good stroller for my 4 year old? Single, not too fancy, very sturdy, over 35 pounds, and maybe with adjustable handles?

I'm coming from the Caribbean sunny so this would be great for me but I think I need to order by Monday 25th May to get it to ASM in time.

Looking forward to your suggestions!

Many thanks,
Wendy

weba

Back to top Go down

Testing and throwing out an idea... Empty Re: Testing and throwing out an idea...

Post  krystalleigh1 Sun May 24, 2009 7:58 am

What price range are you looking in?

Maclaren Volo's are good but the handles aren't adjustable. But they are higher than a lot of umbrella type strollers.

Orlando Stroller Rental has strollers for rent at what seems to me to be a reasonable price. The'll deliver to your resort. I haven't used them, but will consider it if a double stroller swap won't work out for my trip.

krystalleigh1

Back to top Go down

Testing and throwing out an idea... Empty Re: Testing and throwing out an idea...

Post  weba Sun May 24, 2009 10:21 am

Thanks! Going to check out the stroller rental first cuz unless someone else wants to runt he swap, it would be very difficult to so from the Caribbean!!

weba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down