Disney Swaps & Shares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sept PhotoPass Share - FULL

+4
Montog
enlmomma
koima
CrystalS
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sept PhotoPass Share - FULL - Page 2 Empty Re: Sept PhotoPass Share - FULL

Post  enlmomma Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:01 pm

CrystalS wrote:Just an idea that was mentioned to me by my husband.

If anyone wants to save on the cost of a CD and shipping to you, I can email your photos to you, or put them into a photobucket account for you to access if anyone prefers that method? You could then save them to your computer and make your own CD.

If anyone wishes to do this just let me know between now and when I order the CD.

I don't mind doing it either way, jsut thought it could save a little bit if you want them emailed rather than a copied CD sent.

I asked my husband about quality and he said they should be fine. I am okay with what ever is easiest for you

enlmomma

Back to top Go down

Post  CrystalS Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:36 am

Hi everyone,

I have been reading around, and it looks like the photopass preorder price will be increasing by $50 on June 16th. So I'm going to email everyone to please send your portion through Paypal to me ASAP so that I can pre order before the price increase.

There are now 6 of us all together so that makes the total price $100 divided by 6 = $16.67

I will put all the info in the emails I send out.

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Post  mcraft17 Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:47 am

CrystalS wrote:Hi everyone,

I have been reading around, and it looks like the photopass preorder price will be increasing by $50 on June 16th. So I'm going to email everyone to please send your portion through Paypal to me ASAP so that I can pre order before the price increase.

There are now 6 of us all together so that makes the total price $100 divided by 6 = $16.67

I will put all the info in the emails I send out.

Just a note to say I sent the money through paypal and to see if you needed anything else.

mcraft17

Back to top Go down

Post  CrystalS Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:04 pm

mcraft17 wrote:
Just a note to say I sent the money through paypal and to see if you needed anything else.

Thank you, don't need anything else at the moment. I'm just waiting on one person to send the Paypal, and then we are ready to order (by tomorrow the 15th).

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Post  koima Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:14 pm

I sent my Paypal over to you! Sorry about the delay! Smile

Hooray for getting in under the price increase! But BOO for those not doing a share - $150 for a CD? Crazy!

koima

Back to top Go down

Post  mcraft17 Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Did we get it ordered in time? It didn't look like they uped the price on the preorder. I just got the cd from our May trip and they came out great! I am looking forward to getting more in October!

mcraft17

Back to top Go down

Post  CrystalS Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi, I did order before the price increase date Smile
I didn't check to see if the preorder price went up, but I'm glad we ordered it already, just in case they did/do increase the preorder price!

So we are all set. About a week or so before the first person leaves for their trip I'll start emailing the account info to everyone so that we all have it ready for when we upload our photos.
I'll also include directions for anyone thats unsure of how to go about entering their photopass card numbers and editing their photos.

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Post  CrystalS Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:09 am

We had another participant added to our group so I refunded everyone the difference of adding the 7th person.

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Sept PhotoPass Share - FULL - Page 2 Empty Is it too late?

Post  jenniferfetzer Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:26 pm

I just came upon this today while finalizing some plans for our trip. Is it too late to add us to your wonderful list? My son and I will be traveling to Disney Sept. 4-8th.
flower

jenniferfetzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggs Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:20 pm

We're going to be at Disney September 3rd to the 12th if you're still accepting people into the photo share we'd really like to join. I can PayPal the money to you right away.

I can be reached by e-mail at d_peddle@yahoo.com

Tiggs

Back to top Go down

Post  CrystalS Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:53 am

Tiggs wrote:We're going to be at Disney September 3rd to the 12th if you're still accepting people into the photo share we'd really like to join. I can PayPal the money to you right away.

I can be reached by e-mail at d_peddle@yahoo.com

I'm sorry, I don't want to add anymore to the list at this time because I don't want it to be too crowded trying to get everyone enough days to add and edit in the time frame that we have. (we only have 1 month to order the CD from the time the first person adds their photos, and I'd like everyone to have 2-3 days each to do their own pics.
Sorry

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Sept PhotoPass Share - FULL - Page 2 Empty Hi everyone

Post  CrystalS Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:07 am

Hi everyone,
September is getting closer so I thought I'd put together the dates that everyone will have to upload their photos and edit them on the Photopass account.
I will send out the account info/password in Sept by email and we will be all set!
Thank you to everyone for joining the Photopass share!

List of Participants------------Dates to add card#'s and edit
Tina Fields - Sept 5-13--------------------Sept 20-22th
enlmomma - Sept 7-12--------------------Sept 23-25nd
Montog - Sept 7-13------------------------Sept 26-28th
CrystalS - Sept 13-17---------------------Sept 29- Oct 1st
mcraft17 - Oct 1-7--------------------------Oct 8-10th
anastasiawinters - Oct 1-8---------------Oct 11-13th

That gives everyone 3 full days to add their card numbers to the account and to edit them to their liking.
I'm not sure how it works, but I'm *hoping* that the photos stay in the same order that we put them onto the acount in. That way each persons photos will be grouped together which will make it easier for each person to edit their photos.

Thanks again,
Crystal

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Sept PhotoPass Share - FULL - Page 2 Empty Email

Post  mcraft17 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:18 pm

My email seems to keep sending things to my junk mailbox so I just wanted to see if you had sent the photopass information yet. If so could you resend it to me and I will keep an eye out for it. Thanks, and I hope everyone has a great trip!!!

CrystalS wrote:Hi everyone,
September is getting closer so I thought I'd put together the dates that everyone will have to upload their photos and edit them on the Photopass account.
I will send out the account info/password in Sept by email and we will be all set!
Thank you to everyone for joining the Photopass share!

List of Participants------------Dates to add card#'s and edit
Tina Fields - Sept 5-13--------------------Sept 20-22th
enlmomma - Sept 7-12--------------------Sept 23-25nd
Montog - Sept 7-13------------------------Sept 26-28th
CrystalS - Sept 13-17---------------------Sept 29- Oct 1st
mcraft17 - Oct 1-7--------------------------Oct 8-10th
anastasiawinters - Oct 1-8---------------Oct 11-13th

That gives everyone 3 full days to add their card numbers to the account and to edit them to their liking.
I'm not sure how it works, but I'm *hoping* that the photos stay in the same order that we put them onto the acount in. That way each persons photos will be grouped together which will make it easier for each person to edit their photos.

Thanks again,
Crystal

mcraft17

Back to top Go down

Post  mcraft17 Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:53 pm

I just wanted to say to everyone that recently came back from WDW... I hope you all had a magical vacation!! Very Happy

mcraft17

Back to top Go down

Post  CrystalS Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:52 pm

If anyone did NOT get the login and password info for uploading your photopass cards please email me at crystalsutherland@hotmail.com right away and I'll make sure you get it. Also remember that you can edit and add borders to your photos at the disneyphotopass.com site as well *it will save both your original and the new edited version*.

If you miss your scheduled time to add/edit your photos just let me know, we have some open time slots you can fit into, no problem. I don't want anyone to miss out on their photos!

I hope every had/is having a great time on their trips, I know we did!
I wish DisneyCruise line photos could be put on the photopass CD too, then I'd have even more photos, lol!

Thanks everyone!

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Post  mcraft17 Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:39 pm

Will you be ordering it soon? We had a great time and can't wait for our pictures!! Very Happy

mcraft17

Back to top Go down

Post  CrystalS Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Yes, I will be ordering the CD very soon Smile
I'm just waiting for the last participant to finish up her photos. The photopass site was being slow the other day, so she wasn't able to finish up yet.
I'm ready to get our photos too Smile It won't be long now!

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Sept PhotoPass Share - FULL - Page 2 Empty I have the CDs

Post  CrystalS Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:23 pm

I got the photopass CD and I just need to get them to you all now Smile
Look for an email from me in about 10 minutes.

Thanks!

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2