Disney Swaps & Shares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nevermind - too late

2 posters

Go down

Nevermind - too late Empty Nevermind - too late

Post  CrystalS Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi,

I'm in a stroller swap on the DIS, but the stroller was lost and Disney replaced it with a cheap Kolcraft. Its not the stroller I was hoping for, and the swapper before me dropped out because its weight limit is too low for her child, and now the swapper that was before her won't bring it to my resort.... so I was looking online for a stroller to purchase and have shipped to the resort for me to use.
But I won't have room to bring it home with us, so thought if anyone else is interested in using it as well I might go ahead and buy one to use.

There would be a charge to use the stroller, to help recoup the cost of the stroller and to maintain/replace it if it gets lost or broken. I'm thinking $10 per person should be enough.

So if your interested please let me know ASAP so that I will have time to purchase it for our trip (will purchase online and have it sent to my resort).

Dates
SEPT
Sept 13th-17th CRYSTALS Staying at ASMovies

Last edited by CrystalS on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Nevermind - too late Empty Re: Nevermind - too late

Post  krystalleigh1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:55 am

What kind of stroller? I may be interested if we can get enough people . . . . .

My dates are Sept. 30-Oct 7th staying at Pop

krystalleigh1

Back to top Go down

Post  CrystalS Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to start this Sad
We leave in 2 days so there won't be enough time to get it organized. Too bad there aren't more people here to participate. DisBoards won't let me post a link to this board over there Sad

CrystalS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down